Monday, October 17, 2011

Kitchen Cabinet Secret Exposed!


As a contractor I am constantly looking for a great deal and a way to save a few dollars. If it means a little more work but a significant monetary savings, then it is a great deal to me. So when I stumbled upon kitchen cabinets that could be bought and assembled and I didn't have to pay the high retail price, I was very interested. It is simple; I am not paying someone else to assemble the kitchen cabinets or the additional costs associated with transporting them and storing them.
I was in one of those big box home supply centers and was going to buy my kitchen cabinets the usual way. I already had the pre-assembled kitchen cabinets loaded into onto one of those flat carts when I casually complained to another customer that there has got to be a better way than hauling all these kitchen cabinets around. The other customer jokingly said buy them online. Of course I thought it was a joke. I did a little research and found out that the kitchen cabinets get shipped to you, you avoid any store hassles, and the best part is that the cost was 40% less than the big box home center prices. Part of the reason these kitchen cabinets cost less is because they are considered "RTA kitchen cabinets" which stands for ready to assemble kitchen cabinets.
So I decided to do a search and see what I could find online. I was floored! There are many choices out there and it was easy. When the kitchen cabinets arrived, I was shocked again. Not only were the kitchen cabinets solid wood, but they did not have one piece of cardboard or particle board. The reason I mentioned this is because the big box stores have solid fronts but very little else in the areas of real wood.
Finally, I thought these kitchen cabinets might be a hassle to assemble. The kitchen cabinets were easy to assemble. Each cabinet came with a single page of directions and needed only a flat head screw driver to put them together. The cabinets with drawers were a little more time consuming and I used my electric drill to make the assembly go faster, but overall the kitchen cabinets are easy to put together.
Finding an RTA kitchen cabinet store might be difficult in some areas of the country, but if you look online you will be able to find these sites quite easily. There is a shipping cost; however, if you buy enough kitchen cabinets the shipping is reduced or actually free. Keep in mind that after I added shipping costs, my overall spending was still a lot less than what I would have spent at a super center.
So the secret to in-expensive kitchen cabinets is to go online and find them yourself. So start searching, it might be a little more effort but it is worth it.



For more information about buying or selling a home in the Laguna Beach area, visit my website at www.imakesoldhappen.com/.To search like an agent in Northern California, sign up for a Listingbook account with the link on this page. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/865358

No comments:

Post a Comment